465 Marina Blvd
Situated on one of the most coveted blocks of Marina Boulevard, this sophisticated home built in 1930, has six bedrooms and five and one-half baths. There are spectacular views of the Bay, Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz and Marina Green. The home has a gracious floor plan on three levels and the oversized lot provides additional privacy and outdoor living spaces. Bustling Chestnut Street shops and restaurants are conveniently located nearby.
A dramatic entry graciously welcomes you. The large sunken living room with newly refinished hardwood floors, fireplace and large picture window provides stunning views of the Golden Gate Bridge, Bay and Marina Green. The formal dining room also features beautiful hardwood floors and views of the Golden Gate Bridge, Bay and Marina Green. The gourmet kitchen will please the most discerning chef and opens to a spacious family room overlooking the tranquil garden. The kitchen offers BlueStar appliances, custom cabinets, stone counter tops,
and wine refrigerator. The light-filled center atrium
is ideal for casual dining and entertaining. Two bedrooms, a den/office, along with one full bath and one half bath complete this main level.
The upper level features three bedrooms. The master retreat has a large walk-in closet and spa-inspired updated luxury bathroom with double sinks, stall shower and tub. The other two bedrooms have direct access to the tastefully updated second bathroom. There are magnificent views of the Golden Gate Bridge, Bay and Alcatraz from the master bedroom and the other north facing bedroom.
The lower level features a large bedroom overlooking the verdant landscaped garden. There is a second home office with built-in cabinetry and full bath with marble and stone accents. The guest suite/au pair quarters (unwarranted), enjoys a beautiful full bath with custom finishes and a private entrance.
A separate laundry area (currently enclosed), abundant storage and a 2 car garage complete this rare offering.
*Guest suite/au pair quarters is unwarranted
- Spectacular Views of the Golden Gate Bridge, Bay, Alcatraz and Marina Green from Multiple Rooms
- Dramatic Entry with Soaring Ceilings
- Sunken Formal Living Room with gas Fireplace
- Elegant Center Patio
- Formal Dining Room
- Ultimate Chef’s Kitchen with BlueStar Appliances
- Large Family Room Overlooking Tranquil Garden
- 6 Bedrooms / 5.5 Bathrooms
- Luxurious Master Retreat with remodeled Spa Bathroom
- 2 Home Offices/Dens on Separate Levels
- Au pair Suite with Separate Entrance and
- Skylights and Abundant Windows Flood the
Home with Natural Light
- Refinished Hardwood Floors/New Carpet on
- Well Thought-out Floor Plan on 3 Levels
- Separate Laundry Area (currently enclosed)
- Fresh New Landscaping
- Abundant Storage
- 2-Car Garage